Not going to lie, fall is my absolute favorite season. From the crisp air to hearty stews, there is so much to love. Admittedly while growing up I always loved summer most. Mainly because it signaled a break from school. However, now summer is just a little less appealing between having to work and pay more in daycare. Then again, perhaps I love fall so much because my birthday month falls in this season.
twelve reasons to love fall
- Picking pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.
- Carving said pumpkins and roasting pumpkin seeds.
- Wearing cozy hats, scarves, socks, and sweaters.
- Snuggling up in large knit blankets.
- Drinking all of the warm coffees, hot chocolate, and teas.
- Cooking hearty dinners and stews.
- Baking all of the pies — apple, pumpkin, and more!
- Feeling the crisp chill in the air.
- Watching the leaves change color and fall.
- Lighting fall-scented candles.
- Perfect time for Harry Potter movie marathons.
- Celebrating my birthday.