Can you believe that summer is already here? Truthfully, we were unsure summer would ever show up in the pacific northwest! One day the sun would be shining, then the entire next week would call for rain. However, now that summer has officially begun we are getting wildly high temperatures.
Blogging during the heat can be miserable. At least for me it is! Spending time outdoors with my family enjoying the weather is always so tempting. It especially beats out spending more time on a computer than I have already spent. Looking at a screen all day has me craving the outdoors. Thankfully, this has turned into me coming up with some fun summer post ideas.
Summer post ideas:
- Summer-inspired bucket list items.
- Favorite backyard barbecue recipes.
- How you beat the summer heat and keep cool.
- Where the best place to camp, or glamp, is.
- Create a summer-theme craft and share how you did it.
- Favorite no-bake recipe.
- Must have summer beauty products.
- Summer activity ideas for yourself, the family, or the kids.
- Do something for the environment and share what you did.
- A random act of kindness.
- Summer wardrobe must haves.
- Fourth of July theme decor and/or food.
- Beach or swimming essentials.
- Top summer vacation destinations.
- Ways to motivate yourself to workout.
- Summer reading list.
- Road trip games that are a must to play.
- Television shows to binge watch.
- The best homemade popsicle recipe.
- Summer goals.
What summer post ideas would you add to your list?