where’d you go?
Sometimes life tosses you in the fast lane and you get so incredibly caught up in that crazy whirlwind that all else is forgotten. This past couple of months positively flew by! So much has been happening that I am unsure where to begin. Life is wonderfully chaotic at this moment and I truly wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Carson finally is riding his bicycle without training wheels.
- John and I are preparing to put our home on the market.
- Preparing for a much needed vacation to see family.
- Learning important lessons about true friendship.
- Remembering my passion for blogging after taking a break.
- Watching Rosewood and The 100 and loving both shows.
- Purchasing John’s dream car and being able to drive it.
- Wearing and using essential oils while learning more about their properties.
- Loving on our two sweet pups and wanting to add to our pup family.
- Thinking about our best options for building a home.